Potassium, The Most Important Electrolyte
TAKE THIS COURSE
What you will learn
- Why 98% of Americans get less than normal amounts of potassium in their diets
- The relationship between and correct sodium to potassium ratios in the human body
- Why getting more potassium may be way more important than cutting out your salt
- Why healthy potassium reserves are necessary for normal cellular energy
- The hidden causes of potassium deficiencies that go beyond your diet
- How higher amounts of potassium are protective to the kidneys, not damaging to the kidneys—with one exception
- The best food sources of potassium (and which ones to avoid)
Potassium is one of the most important minerals in the human body. It’s an essential mineral and electrolyte that plays a critical role in human, animal, and plant health.
In this course, you will learn about the vast benefits of potassium. Supporting cardiovascular health, elevating mood, promoting healthy blood sugars, and maintaining fluid bal-ance are just a few incredible benefits. You’ll also learn how to avoid the extremely common potassium deficiency caused by a modern lifestyle and standard Western diet.
This course will demonstrate why potassium is crucial for individuals following a ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting plan. You’ll also learn about its vital role in muscle and nerve function.
- Who this course is for
- Health-conscious individuals that want to maximize their energy levels
- Health coaches that want a deeper understanding of this amazing mineral
- Personal trainers who want insights on increasing exercise perfor-mance
- Nutritionists who want the simplified version of the physiology of potassium
- Individuals following a keto diet and intermittent fasting plan
- Athletes and physically active individuals
All courses come with 30-day money-back guarantee