What you will learn
- Increase your understanding of how your gallbladder works
- Learn about the hidden causes of nasty bile sludge build-up
- Discover the benefits of diet and fasting for a healthy gallbladder
- Learn about the foods that are vital to gallbladder function
- Find out why consuming carbs and sugars can slow down gallbladder function
- Learn how you can identify low bile and blockages
- Discover simple tips for boosting bile naturally
- Learn about the surprising ways you can leverage exercise and diet to support your gallbladder
- Learn how you can support the full potential of a healthy gallbladder
Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
Complete the course on your own flexible deadlines
Get a Dr.Berg original certification
Gallbladder Essentials will give you the tools you need to support a healthy gallbladder. Your gallbladder is vital for healthy digestion, maintaining normal nutrient levels, and detoxifying the body. Those without a functioning gallbladder often experience bloating, indigestion, toxin build-up, and excessive cravings.
In this course, we’ll start by talking about how the gallbladder works, what bile is, and the interesting reason why sludge builds up in your bile ducts. From there, we’ll move on to learning about the hidden causes of poor gallbladder function (and low bile), how to identify gallbladder vulnerabilities, and the best ways to handle a vulnerability if you have one. Finally, you’ll discover the best ways to support a healthy gallbladder with massage, dieting, fasting, and supplements.
If you’re ready to learn a wealth of practical information about your gallbladder and how to support a healthy gallbladder, don’t hesitate to enroll. As a member, you will instantly gain life-time access to all of the course material.
Who this is for
• Health-conscious individuals that want to support their full digestive potential
• Health coaches that want a deeper understanding of the gallbladder
• Personal trainers who want insights on supporting a healthy gallbladder
• Nutritionists who want the simplified version of the physiology of the gallbladder
• Individuals on a keto and intermittent fasting plan who want to maximize their benefits
• The average person looking to learn new and exciting things about natural medicine
Gallbladder Course Basics
Is the Gallbladder Necessary?
Symptoms of Bile Deficiency
Causes of Bile Deficiency
How to Increase Bile?
Bile Salts as a Therapy
Side Effects of Taking Purified Bile Salts
Top Things That Irritate Your Gallbladder
Should You Remove Your Gallbladder Because of a Stone?
Gallstones vs Gallbladder Sludge
Gallstones and Different Diets
Best Foods for Gallstones
Fasting and Gallstones
What They Don't Tell You About Gallbladder Removal
What to Eat After Gallbladder Removal?
What Happens to Fat Absorption Without Gallbladder
When You Don't Have Gallbladder: DOs and DON"Ts
Message from Dr. Berg
All courses come with 30-day money-back guarantee
Dr. Eric Berg DC
Dr. Eric Berg, The Knowledge Doc™, is a world-leading expert and educator on the ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, nutrition and many other health and wellness topics.
He has decades of experience in helping millions of people from all walks of life achieve dramatic personal health transformations through his engaging videos, books and courses. Dr. Berg has become known for his ability to break down complex health topics into easy-to-understand, usable knowledge.
Dr. Berg is the director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals and the author of the bestsellers The 7 Principles of Fat Burning, The New Body Type Guide, and The Healthy Keto Plan—among other books, booklets and guides on the ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting and more.
Disclaimer: Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This course is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this course or site.